Two or More Cars Cover Ideas



Two or More Cars Cover:

Image result for luxury car magazine

Image result for luxury car magazine

Image result for luxury car magazine

Image result for luxury car magazine


Analysis:

To my surprise, there is much creativity to come from magazine covers that display more than one vehicle! I had no idea that the angles and ideas demonstrated above were even possible! In the first example, we have the standard magazine cover that displays all of its vehicles from different side profiles and it is the typical magazine I was imagining. The second magazine example, however, completely surprised me. Instead of following the rules in the first example, it decided to have all the cars situated and facing in a particular pattern. It cut off 4 out of its 5 cars to make them look as if they were poking into the camera which is very interesting. The third magazine example has the same concept of cutting a car in the picture, but this time it did so with a focus on only two cars and making it seem as if they were racing. That magazine cover is personally my favorite one and I believe it is very appealing. The last example had the same idea of cutting off one of the cars but it did so using the front car in a brilliant attempt to make it seem as if the cars were racing. These are all ideas that I will consider if I were to pursue this idea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

Marketing