Market Research Analysis



Survey Analysis:

This post will serve to break down the results of my survey in a way that I can interpret it. The reason this is required is due to the fact that I must understand the results thoroughly in order to proceed with a successful magazine.


  • Only half of my peers are interested in a car magazine: This may be due to several factors such as age and sex.
  • Only 1 student has actually read a car magazine which may account for why so few have an interest in this type of magazine
  • Daily driver cars are not a point of interest for any student while exotic, luxury, and muscle cars are found to be interesting for my peers.
  • Two-thirds of my peers wish to see a luxury car in my front cover of the magazine.
  • It seems that more dynamic and general titles are more effective in bringing the reader's attention.
  • There were more females who participated in the survey than males, which may explain why there was not so much interest placed in car magazines since females usually do not find cars all that fascinating..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples