Sample Fitness Pictures




Fitness Sample Pictures:

Before deciding which magazine is best for me, I will continue to analyze both topics. Today I will be displaying fitness images in order to get a feel for the photo capturing process. I intend to do a fitness-related picture with a modern aspect to it. This will be done by taking the pictures is a selfie type manner, which will hopefully attract a younger age group. Although I have yet to see a magazine incorporating a selfie on the front cover, I believe that it will give my magazine a very personalized viewpoint.

Samples:




This is a picture I took that displays fitness wear, fit physiques, and a good gym background that would look very good in a magazine.



This picture is very similar to the previous, however it could use some editing.







These three pictures are a bit different from the other two. They have a strong focus on the fitness of the individuals and have good contrast with the background of the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples