Sample Automobile Pictures



Automobile

For the Automobile pictures, I conducted the same process a smy fitness pictures. I took pictures of my 2004 Lexus SC430 which I feel would make a great care for a magazine cover. As far as the car is concerned, I will be fixing it aesthetically to make it very appealing to an audience.

Sample Pictures


This is a very good representation of a picture of my car that would look great for a magazine cover. This is however not taken by me, but instead, it was a guideline that I used to identify how to take my pictures. I wanted to see if any other angles would look good.



These are the pictures that I took and i incorporated different angles to get a feel for this topic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples