Pros of Fitness Magazine



Fitness Magazine:


Now that I have the basic information on magazines, it is now time to evaluate which topic I will be doing. I will begin by discussing the benefits of creating a fitness magazine. My analysis will comprise of how beneficial making this magazine will be for me. My analysis will also be based on the difficulty of the topic, the amount of research that will be required, the time that it will take, and how appealing the topic is.

Pros:

  • This topic is a hot topic when it comes to people. Especially since I am a teenager, and the majority of my friends are also teenagers, they will have similar interests. This is because at this age, there are many student-athletes and friends of mine that would love to have a fit lifestyle as shown by most fitness magazines. If I were to make this, it would most definitely be a popular topic.
  • A fitness magazine will require actual human interaction in order to take the pictures, and camera angles for the cover page and other images required, This is good because it helps sharpen marketing skills, which is the entire purpose of this project.
  • There is also not too much research that needs to go into this topic. It is not a difficult topic to understand, and therefore most people who would pick up this magazine would understand and most likely find it appealing.
  • This topic is also very cost-free as it does not necessarily involve any money being invested in order to take the pictures or find good products.

Cons:

  • The fact that the fitness magazine will most likely include other individuals can be more difficult than doing it on inanimate objects. For example, taking a picture of an athlete, is more difficult than taking a picture of a car.
  • It is also more time consuming for this reason. Having to search for an individual to take pictures will take time. I would also need to schedule and compromise on a time. This is much easier said than done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples