Pros of Automobile Magazine



Automobile Magazine

After analyzing the pros and cons of creating a fitness magazine, it is now time to do the same for an automobile magazine. I will be using the same rule of thumb for this analysis.

Pros:

  • This topic would not be as difficult since it essentially consists of an inanimate object. This means that I would have problems taking pictures of an automobile however I want..Any angles or camera shot techniques that I want to do are completely up to me and I would have the freedom to do as I please.
  • This topic would also be easier to plan out and carry out. This is because I already own the car that I am planning on using to make my magazine. Since I already own the car, it essentially eliminates the process of having to find the main attraction of my magazine. This is not something that my fitness magazine would have since I would have to search for the person to use for my magazine.
  • This topic would also be less time consuming since I do not have to schedule or find a day that my car is free. Unlike making a fitness magazine with someone else. I also prefer to work alone.

Cons:

  • This topic may be a little more difficult for everyone to understand. Not everyone is good with cars and it may be difficult for them to find it appealing. There may be automotive terms that are also unheard of to the average viewer and this must be taken into consideration.
  • Due to the above con, this will cause the target audience to change dramatically of what it would be with the fitness magazine. There are not as many female automotive fanatics and therefore the pool of interest will be smaller. This must also be taken into consideration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples