Possible Magazine Topics



Magazine Topics


For the past few days, I have been giving much thought as to what genre of magazine I am aiming for. With so many great options it was quite difficult for me to settle for one, however, I did manage to narrow my options down to two. During the course of the next few days, I will be going into depth on these two topics in order to see which one is best suited for my skills and passions. I have narrowed down my possible magazine ideas to, Automobile and Fitness. These two genres provide a great scope of imagination and creativity while allowing me to comfortably explore the skills of photo shots and angles that I will be learning in class. By narrowing down my options I have just given myself the opportunity to truly research these two topics and decide the best one.

Automobile:

I really like this idea because the genre of automobiles is very extensive and I will have the ability to get very creative with my final product and magazine. Many things can be applied to this topic, such as automobile products, cosmetic features, power enhancements, and even cars themselves fall under the topic. 

Image result for automobile magazine

Image result for automobile magazine

Fitness:

This topic was another one that caught my interest. This genre can hold many things in store for the readers. The possibilities for creativity are endless just like the automobile magazine. However, it involves people, so it is a little more interactive.

Image result for fitness magazines

Image result for fitness magazines


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples