Target Market Research



Target Market:

A very important aspect to consider next in my magazine is the demographics. In other words, what is my target audience or the people that will be reading this. This is extremely important because I must make the magazine with the intention of appealing to my target demographic. So if I were to make a magazine on cooking, my target audience will be depending on the content of my magazine. If I were to be doing the magazine on homemade recipes, I would most likely be targeting mothers and fathers, or even those who like to cook at home. The same goes for automotive and fitness magazines. I will have to establish my target audience in order to best meet their needs.

These are some examples:


Image result for what is target market in magazine

Image result for what is target market in magazine
Target Audience                         I think the age range for this magazine would beAge range                13-17 as ...

These are just 3 examples of how my deduction should be. When I create my magazine I must do a similar idea to this in order to understand my target audience. This, in turn, would help me sell the magazine accordingly. This is because the target audience is one of the most important aspects of marketing.

References:

katiemcredmond Follow. (2012, July 18). Task 8 target audience magazines new. Retrieved from      https://www.slideshare.net/katiemcredmond/task-8-target-audience-magazines-new


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Marketing