Popular posts from this blog
Introduction
G reetings, my name is Juan and this is my very first blog post of many more to come! What is my Goal? The reason I created this blog is in order to log my procedures in creating my magazine for AICE Media Studies. I will be posting these blogs on a regular basis in order to accurately explain how I intend to reach my end product (the magazine cover). My blogs will cover things, such as rough drafts, ideas, possible pictures, and essentially my entire thought process in coming up with the magazine. How will this be done? Since this is AICE Media Studies, I will be going about this blog in a very specific manner with specific tasks in order to abide by the rubric. The magazine will consist of a front-page, contents, and a two-page spread. There is also the possibility that I will be working in a group of up to 4 people. If I am to work in a group, each member of the team will be assigned a specific portion or job, all of which will be discussed in more depth later on. ...
Market Research/Survey Questions
Market Research/Survey Questions: Now that I have established the topic that I will use in order to create my magazine, it is time to create a survey. These questions will be used in order to have a clear basis on where to start. In order to create my magazine, I must understand what will work and what won't work. My survey will be conducted in my class in order for my classmates to complete it. This will give me a better understanding of what my peers like and ways I can improve my magazine to fit a wider range of needs and likes. However, I will take this with a grain of salt because my class is not composed of many students and therefore the results will not be completely representative of everyone. The questions I will ask will be the following: Would you consider an automobile magazine to be a point of interest for you? Have you ever read an automobile magazine? If you have read one before, what type of cars were displayed? Which of the following would you be inte...
Comments
Post a Comment