Market Research/Survey Questions



Market Research/Survey Questions:

Now that I have established the topic that I will use in order to create my magazine, it is time to create a survey. These questions will be used in order to have a clear basis on where to start. In order to create my magazine, I must understand what will work and what won't work. My survey will be conducted in my class in order for my classmates to complete it. This will give me a better understanding of what my peers like and ways I can improve my magazine to fit a wider range of needs and likes. However, I will take this with a grain of salt because my class is not composed of many students and therefore the results will not be completely representative of everyone. The questions I will ask will be the following:

  • Would you consider an automobile magazine to be a point of interest for you?
  • Have you ever read an automobile magazine?
  • If you have read one before, what type of cars were displayed?
  • Which of the following would you be interested in seeing on my magazine?
  • Which magazine title grabs your attention?
  • What do you expect to see on the cover of the magazine?
  • What is your sex?
  • What is your grade level?
  • What would you rate this topic?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples