The Single Vehicle Cover Ideas


Purpose of Cover Ideas:

In my blogs, I intend to conduct a very thorough analysis of my thought process which is why I go back and forth between ideas and concepts. This is also the reason why I dedicate an entire post to one specific set of ideas, but it truly does help my thought process. It is now time to analyze my three options of car magazine covers in order to begin creating my magazine cover. After I view ideas of each of these three options of magazine covers, I will take pictures of each option in order to see which I like best and I will create a sample cover using that image. 


Single Vehicle Cover:


Image result for luxury car magazine

Image result for luxury car magazine


Image result for luxury car magazine

Image result for luxury car magazine


Analysis:

These Magazine covers for the "Single Vehicle Cover" ideas were excellent. They truly help me get a grasp for the concept, versatility, and creativity that is tied along with this kind of cover. As a matter of fact, I have learned new ideas that could be incorporated that I had not thought of before. For example, the third magazine which displays a red Corvette actually has two images of the same car. However, one image is from the front of the car and the second is from the back. Although it may seem like a "More than One" vehicle cover, it is not. It is a very cool idea and one that I would not mind trying out. The other magazines demonstrate just how creative one may get with taking the pictures of the vehicle, such as, the last image which displays a unique low angle picture of a corvette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples