Two-Page Spread Research



Two-Page Spread

The next portion that I must understand is the two-page spread. It is important to understand the concepts and conventions behind the two-page spread in order to replicate similar methods in my magazine.

Large quotation, very eye-                                                    Name of band she is in – not                ...
Covering herself up implying she is        Big red ‘L’ contrasts colour scheme and                         quite exposed –...
World Exclusive stands out quite                                         Large quotation acts as article                  ...
Now that I have researched different forms of two-page spreads, I have a better idea of how to properly replicate one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples