Evaluation of Sample Pictures



Evaluation of Sample Pictures:

After taking the sample pictures for both of my topics I came to notice many things. As far as the topics are concerned they are both very interesting topics and will make for great magazine covers. The photography process of these topics was however very different than what I expected. 

Fitness pictures:

The fitness pictures that I took revolved around portraying health and fitness. This was done by trying to incorporate good physiques with good backgrounds that demonstrate the use of the gym. However, I decided to take a very different approach to the pictures I was taking. Instead of taking the pictures in the typical professional style, I wanted to test if a mirror/selfie type of picture would work well and appeal to younger audiences more. I did not really like the results of such a technique, as I feel it will take away the feeling of being a "Magazine". Taking the pictures was, however, not as hard as I had originally believed them to be. Despite these pictures involving other individuals, I thought it would be difficult to have them pose or to get a picture that looked decent. That was not the case and I actually enjoyed taking these pictures. The pictures were also not as Time-consuming as I had expected them to be. 

Automobile Pictures:

For the automobile pictures, I believe that the possibilities for creativity are very great. I really enjoyed taking these pictures even though they were just sample pictures in order to get an idea. They are easy to take and I can angle picture however I want, and I would have the ability to make any type of modification over the car. There are also many products that I can use to make the car look even better and increase its aesthetic appearance. It would, however, be a bit expensive to do certain modifications. 

Personal Favorite Pictures:



These Two pictures were my favorite from its respective genre. I believe that these would make for a very interesting and successful magazine cover.

What Is Next?

I will be thinking about which genre I will like to stick to, and I will have a decision by my next post.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Target Market Research

My "Single Vehicle" Cover Examples